April 14, 2018

As we look forward to our second season on Lake Erie, we are axiously watching the weather wondering if we are going to have enough time to get ready for our booked Launch on August 26th. Waiting for the ice storm today, we cancelled this weekend's trip, all signs...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Becoming Commodore ... Again

October 26, 2017

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2017 Long Point Bay Yacht Club. Proudly created with Wix.com